Cleaning dried food off the inside of a microwave oven can be time consuming and difficult, but not if you follow these steps to clean it easily and effortlessly!
Follow these steps:
- Either fill a microwave safe bowl halfway with water and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, or cut a lemon in half and place both halves upside down on a plate with water.
- Place bowl (or plate if you used lemons) in the microwave
- Turn microwave on for 3-5 minutes for the bowl (or 1-2 minutes for the lemons)
- The steam should loosen the food and make it easy to wipe clean
- Do not use abrasive cleaners on your microwave
- Do not stand close to the microwave or allow the microwave to run too long due to the fact that the door may burst open and spray hot water everywhere